We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Financial Controller to join our team and provide financial analysis and advice to multiple business entities operating under one umbrella. The ideal candidate will be able to manage the financial operations of each entity and provide strategic financial direction to the overall organization.
- Oversee the financial operations of multiple business entities, ensuring compliance with accounting standards, regulations, and laws.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements, budgets, and forecasts for each entity.
- Develop and implement financial policies, procedures, and internal controls to ensure the accuracy and completeness of financial data.
- Provide financial advice and guidance to management on strategic business decisions, including annual budgets, investments, acquisitions, and divestitures.
- Monitor and manage cash flow for each entity.
- Coordinate and manage external audits, tax filings, and other financial reporting requirements.
- Manage a team of accounting professionals.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) certification preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in financial analysis, accounting, or a related field.
- Experience in managing the financial operations of multiple business entities.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in financial analysis tools and accounting software.
Apply for the Job
The Exhibit Designer creates exhibits, kiosks, corporate interiors, etc. based on information provided by our clients. They strive to create engaging designs that fit within budget constraints as well as the needs of the client. They work with Project Management and Production to ensure a quality product is produced.
- Create visually stunning exhibits
- Produce 3-Dimensional computer generated images
- Consult with clients on design requirements
- Collect appropriate background and product information
- Clarify design issues
- Help to negotiate and establish budgets and timelines
- Ensure that projects meet specifications, keep within budget and run to schedule
- Coordinate with suppliers, contractors and specialists, when proposing a concept
- Attend product update meetings
- Reply to questions from clients directly or through the client representative
- Deliver final work to clients for review
- Maintain awareness of current creative trends and influences
- Background in Exhibit Design preferred, Industrial/Interior Design
- Creativity and imagination
- Excellent organization and project/time management skills
- Communication and team working skills
- Program proficiency in 3-D modeling, Photoshop & Illustrator, Microsoft Office
Apply for the Job
The Account Manager will act as a liaison on specific projects by coordinating and facilitating information with all internal departments. Also be responsible for the daily tactical activities, affording Account Executives time to invest in building stronger relationships with existing clients and cultivating new clients. Knowledge and experience in the tradeshow industry is preferred.
- Interact and communicate directly with client
Maintain and update internal processes, schedules, and communication
- Schedule and manage account, design and production meetings Manage show service requirements with client services dept.
Participate as a team player in providing overall value to the company
Provide outstanding customer service
- Dedication to customer service with a problem-solving attitude
- Strong sales skills, adept at securing and maintaining accounts
- Communication skills, both with the client and internally within the office
- Able to compose well-written quotes and product descriptions
- Fundamental understanding of job costing
- Can prioritize objectives and meet a demanding workload
- Willingness to put in the necessary time and effort to complete a task
- College degree is required
Industry or related experience is not required, but HIGHLY valued
Apply for the Job
Business Development Associate
The role of the Business Development Associate includes lead development, cold-calling, emailing potential clients and appointment setting for our Account Executives.
- Cultivating leads
- Calling and emailing prospective clients
- Facilitating a smooth process by working with Sales Department
- Manage early stages of the selling process
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Communication skills are necessary
- Experience with Microsoft Office is a plus
- Salary and commissions with potential to earn
- Full benefits package, including Health, Dental Insurance and 401K
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off, accrued in each pay period, from the first day of hire
Apply for the Job
We are seeking a high-energy, self-motivated individual to join our dynamic team. Experience in the following areas is a plus, but not necessary: setting up trade show exhibits and displays; working in a warehouse; shipping and receiving; loading and unloading trucks; and a high sense of urgency. We are willing to train the right candidate!
- Set-up and disassemble trade show exhibits and displays
- Pack and unpack shipping crates
- Keep to a set schedule
- Complete paperwork
- Follow warehouse procedures
- Ability and experience communicating with clients
- Neat, clean, presentable and trustworthy
- Basic ability to use commonly used software—Email, Phone, camera apps
- Able to meet the physical demands of the job; long hours, heavy lifting, manual dexterity, mobility
- Great communication skills and the ability to remain calm and pleasant under stress